New England’s Finest Traditional BBQ Caterer.
We are a full service BBQ caterer dedicated to bringing you excellent service and a unique culinary experience.
Preppy Pig BBQ is pleased to announce our partnership with Newport Polo! Newport Polo is one of the, if not THE biggest summer attraction in Southern New England! Set at picturesque Glen Farm in Portsmouth, RI, Newport Polo is the premiere event on Saturdays and now it is about to become that much cooler!
Please come see us every Saturday this season at the polo grounds for our delectable BBQ, merchandise and get ready to have one of the more memorable days of your summer! We can also custom cater your tailgate party with our signature Preppy Pig style and gourmet offerings!
What a talented group they were, and so kind! I was very impressed with the tenderness of the salmon, the slightly smoky flavor, and the overall way they thought outside of the box. So clever! (Gotta love that logo, too, isn’t that perfect?). @ Greenwich Food and Wine Festival.Susan Whetzel, DoughMessTic
@PreppyPigBBQ on Instagram
Every Preppy Pig BBQ menu is custom to each event we do. We have the ability to design a unique and memorable menu with you to make sure it is exactly what you want! While we have many selections to choose from, here are a few from our Greatest Hits Album:
- Beef Brisket – Slow smoked, mouth watering beef brisket, dry rubbed and served both lean and fatty. Make sure you ask our pitmaster about the burnt ends!
- Pulled Pork – Dry rubbed pork shoulders, smoked to juicy, sweet perfection!
- Pork Ribs – Hand trimmed meaty pork spare ribs, simply rubbed and hickory smoked. Sauce them if you must!
- Whole chickens – Whole smoked birds, dry rubbed and served quartered with our white BBQ sauce!
- Chicken Porchetta – Andouille sausage, Irish cheddar rolled inside of tender boneless and skinless dry rubbed chicken thighs then woven in delicious bacon!
- Ginger’s Cornbread – Our matriarch’s famous honey jalapeno cornbread! Buttery, moist and amazing!
- Mac n’ Cheese – A three cheese blend goes in to this ooey gooey dish baked with a crunchy panko crust.
- Coleslaw – A unique, fresh and crisp coleslaw, perfect as a side or to top your delicious pulled pork sammy!
- Baked Beans – Our slow cooked traditional style baked bean. Wouldn’t be a party in New England without them!
- Smoked Wings – Wings are a staple in life and these babies are awesome! Dry rubbed and served with or without our Preppy Pig BBQ Wing Sauce.
- Jalapeño Half Hulls – Halved jalapeños, stuffed with nutty cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon and smoked.
- Selection of Sausages – A mix of house made and hand selected smoked sausages served with our spicy mustard/vinegar BBQ sauce.
- Deviled Eggs – Our new school take on an old school classic! These deviled eggs are the perfect “backyard BBQ” addition to your menu!
- Smoked Scallops Wrapped in Bacon – Locally sourced sweet scallops wrapped and smoked in bacon.
- Smoked Scotch Eggs – Freshly ground pork sausage formed around hard boiled eggs and drizzled with VT maple syrup!
- Kel’s Cookies – Whether it’s her chocolate chip cookies or something more seasonally inspired, you simply must order these cookies!
- Key Lime Tarts – A Preppy Pig favorite! Refreshing and tart. Perfect way to cap off a BBQ.
- Ginger’s Home Made Pies – Ginger will let the season dictate her choice! Be prepared for her award winning apple pies in the fall. Anything from strawberry rhubarb to blueberry, sweet potato and lemon to her rich pecan, these pies are incredible.